Every company that moves items such as raw material or finished goods uses a pallet, or euro pallet, and material handling equipment to move those items. Pallets are used in every nation and in every warehouse. The majority of those pallets are made from wood. In the US the construction of pallets accounts for almost half of the lumber used each year. But not everyone thinks that pallets should be made from wood. Over the past few years the environmental movement has questioned the use of amount of wood that is used each year and the problems that this discarding pallets in landfills. Others have been concerned about the use of wood pallets in the movement of food and the ability for insects and fungal matter to live on wood pallet. With these concerns, pallets made from plastic and metal have been introduced to alleviate some of these issues.
1) Suitable for most of industries
2) Clolor can be customized
3) Stronger & safer than wooden pallets
4) Customerize LOGO can be printed
5) Made of new material HDPE
6) Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids. 7) recyalable and washable