Plastic pallets are a good choice for shipping. They are not only sturdy and dependable, but also ideal for quickly transporting a large amount of product at once; they're great for moving onto trucks or train cars in rapid succession.
They also come in a far wider variety than wooden pallets do. There are stackable or rackable pallets that are optimized for easy storage. Not to mention that plastic pallets preserve wood that would otherwise be wasted after only a few uses. Because traditional wooden pallets are costly and removal fees are increasing, it's becoming more economical to use stronger, reusable plastic pallets that can survive more than a single trip or two.
1) Made of pure HDPE, it uses our unique lamination process
2) Corrosion resistant
3) No absorption
4) 4-way entry, stackable
5) Tough and durable construction
6) Lightweight and long lasting sanitary pallets for storing products and supplies
7) Easy to clean and sanitize with pallet washer, pressure scrubber or by hand
8) It is cost-effective, easy cleaning, safe to handle,resistant to insects,bacteria.
More Plastic Pallet Manufacturer Listings. Fibertech, Inc. Elberfeld, IN | 888-930-3455. TMF Corporation. Havertown, PA | 866-713-9446. Robinson Industries. Coleman, MI | 877-465-4055. PLASGAD USA LLC. Statesville, SC | 980-223-2197