Stackable Plastic Pallets are designed to stack on top of each other and do not nest inside one another when empty; perfect for stack loading, static storage, and conveyance in manufacturing, warehousing, and processing environments.Stackable plastic pallet bases are usually provided with 3, 5 or 6 runners. Pallets with bottom runners travel more safely and consistently through a chain or roller conveyor system. Pallet runners also provide additional support and stability for double stacking loaded pallets. Runners work to more evenly distribute the pallet load for more even stacking, reducing the incidence of product damage.
1) Longer life-span than wooden pallets;
2) Light in weight, clean and decent appearance, non-toxic, iron-free, non-prickly.
3) Easy for washing and decontamination, resistant to rot, non-flammable;
4) Humidity-free, pest-free, acid-resistance;
6) Easy to transfer bulk goods and save warehouse space.